Sunday, July 6, 2014

Are You A Winner?

I watched a little 2-3 year old girl running up and down a hallway alone.  When she would get to the end of the hall way, she would jump up and down with tremendous joy shouting “I win…I win.”

As I watched her, I thought to myself “that’s cute, she isn't even racing against anybody.  She doesn't even understand life yet! You have to race against someone and actually win to call your self a winner.”
 But is that really true?

Astonishingly, she was already calling herself a winner.  She was doing this without the validation of having another human being racing by her side.  At least as far as I could see!

In my few years on this earth, I have been in some of life’s most serious races and battles that have been so invisible to the outside world.  Even if someone close to me looked at my life they would not have had a clue about what I was going through.  Sadly enough I did not always come out at the end saying “I win…I win”

But being a winner really starts from the inside. We do not need a stamp from another human being.  God has already programmed us with a winning spirit.  You might get knocked down or up a bit, but just know that Jesus Christ is not Dead!  With God we can still WIN!

Just believe you are a winner, and consistently say this-no matter what you look like to the outside world.  According to Mark 11:23 (Amplified Bible)
 “Truly I tell you, whoever says to this mountain, be lifted up and thrown into the sea! And does not doubt at all in his heart but believes that what he says will take place, it will be done for him”

No one can take that from you.  All that matters is what happens at the end of the hallway.  Are shouting “I win….I made it out…..I win”



No comments:

Post a Comment